Reduce Business Overhead Costs with the Best Commercial Solar Panels of 2023!
Are you looking into solar panels to reduce energy costs and carbon footprint, and show customers you care about our planet? They can do all that and more. But with so many solar panel options available, it can be difficult to decide which commercial solar panel manufacturer is right for you. But don’t worry, we’ve done the research and have experience installing several solar panel brands.
In this article, we’ll deep dive into the top 5 commercial solar panel manufacturers, analyzing each company’s features, characteristics, and unique benefits to help you make an informed decision. Invest in the future of your business today by finding the best commercial solar panel companies for your needs!
SUNPOWER Solar Panels
SunPower Corporation has a very rich history in the solar panel manufacturing industry. They are often called industry leaders. It’s a very big claim, but they have carried their brand image for a long period of time.
Their solar panels, like the Maxeon 3 which has the lowest degradation and the best performance warranty in the market, have helped keep SunPower in the leading seat.
- 35 years of experience in designing and manufacturing solar panels
- 35 million solar panels installed in over 100 countries
- To date, SunPower has received 750 patents for solar technology
- SunPowers’ X-series solar panels have a breathtaking efficiency of up to 22.8%
- SunPower is known for its commitment. Ethisphere Institute has announced SunPower as one of the world’s most ethical companies for ten consecutive years
- In 2020, Wood Mackenzie Power & Renewables has ranked SunPower as the #1 commercial solar provider in the US
- High Efficiency: Due to its high-efficiency rate, SunPower solar panels can generate more power in less space. If you do not have much space on your roof, SunPower can be the solution you are looking for.
- Durable Design: Robust and durable design makes worthy solar panels to withstand extreme weather conditions. They are also resistant to corrosion.
- Monitoring and Control: SunPower’s sophisticated monitoring and control system helps businesses to track down their energy production and optimize accordingly.
- Warranty: SunPower has 25 years warranty on their panels and microinverters. It will secure that the investment is well protected.
Overall, SunPower makes commercial solar panels that are high-performance and extremely durable. With advanced monitoring and controlling systems and great warranty support, SunPower is a top choice for businesses looking for solar power.
LG Solar Panels
With 60 years of experience in product development and innovation, and 30 years of research and development in the solar industry, LG is known as one of the global solar manufacturing pioneers. LG prides itself on its experience as its key strength.
- LG has a global market share of around 4%
- Has an incredible efficiency range of 19.8%-22.0%
- Comes with a range of wattage from 280W to 405W
- Designed to withstand a maximum wind load of 2400 Pa and maximum snow load of 5400 Pa
- High Efficiency: LG solar panels are renowned for their high efficiency compared to other panels on the market. Therefore, LG solar panels would be a great option for businesses with smaller rooftops.
- Durability: Designed to withstand harsh weather conditions, including heavy rain, snow, and strong winds. These solar systems are built especially for extreme weather conditions.
- Aesthetically Pleasing: Sleek and modern design of LG solar panels can enhance the beauty of your workplace.
- Warranty: Like SunPower, LG has also 25 years of warranty.
Canadian Solar Solar Panels
Canadian Solar focuses on the high quality and reliability of solar panels. It was founded in Canada in 2001. Since then it has extended its operation in more than 150 countries. Diversity, reputation for innovation, and cost-effectiveness are the key feature of Canadian Solar.
- Canadian Solar has 6% of the global market share
- Has delivered over 59 GW of solar modules to customers worldwide
- Renowned for its efficiency of 18.33% to 23.81%. Their HiKu and BiHiKu panels have achieved the highest efficiency.
- Has been recognized as one of the top 10 sustainable corporations in the world by Corporate Knights
- They have manufacturing facilities in Canada, China, Brazil, and Vietnam, and sales offices in 20 countries.
- High Efficiency: Canadian Solar has monocrystalline, polycrystalline, and bifacial panels. The efficiency rates of 18.33% to 23.81% make them a great choice for homeowners and businesses.
- Diverse Product Portfolio: Canadian Solar makes solar panels, inverters, and even energy storage solutions. Businesses may choose the right choice according to their needs.
- Warranty: They also have great after-sales support with a 25 year warranty. They also have 10 years of product warranty covering any kinds of defects in the manufacturing process.
- Global Presence: Manufacturing facilities in multiple countries and sales offices in over 20 countries ensure the global presence of their solar panels.
- Commitment to Sustainability: Corporate Knights has announced Canadian Solar as one of the top 10 sustainable corporations in the world.
A diverse product portfolio and global presence are some of the strong features of Canadian Solar which you may look for in your organization.
JinkoSolar Solar Panels
With a presence in more than 80 countries, JinkoSolar is one of the largest solar manufacturing companies in the world. Founded in 2006, the company developed itself as a global manufacturer of solar photovoltaic modules and a provider of solar energy solutions. Users of JinkoSolar worldwide are happy about the application and after-sales service of their products.
- Largest solar panel manufacturer by volume.
- Has more than 20,000 employees worldwide.
- 8 global production facilities and 16 overseas subsidiaries give them a 20 GW production capacity for solar modules
- They have secured over 600 patents for solar technology and products.
- Global presence spanning 80 countries.
- Ranked as the top solar panel brand in Australia, Europe, and the United States in 2020 by various independent research organizations.
- High-Quality Products: JinkoSolar is very focused on the quality of its products. They consider reliability, durability, and cost-effectiveness as their trademark. They have advanced testing methods to ensure their products meet or exceed industry standards.
- Strong Research and Development: They have over 600 patents for solar technology and products. They have a very dedicated branch of the R&D team who are committed to advancing the state of the art in solar energy.
- Global Presence: With a global presence in over 80 countries and 16 overseas subsidiaries, JinkoSolar is pushing its boundaries day by day. You can easily find their products from anywhere in the world.
- Strong Financials: With a solid track record of profitability and growth, JinkoSolar is one of the strongest financial corporations in the world. Capitalization of over $5 billion and consistent top-ranked position among the top solar panel manufacturers by volume surely confirm their sustainability.
If you look at the commitment to their product quality, high-performance research team, and super financial sustainability, it is clear that Jinko Solar is one of the best commercial solar panels you can buy.
Hanwha Q CELLS Solar Panels
Hanwha Q CELLS has started its journey in 2012. But don’t be misguided by its young age. It has already become one of the best solar manufacturing companies in the industry with its solar photovoltaic modules and solar energy solutions.
- In volume, Hanwha Q CELLS is one of the top 10 solar module manufacturers in the world right now
- Over 5,300 employees of Hanwha Q CELLS are working worldwide
- They are available in over 40 countries, with 14 overseas subsidiaries
- They are the proud owners of over 1,000 patents for solar technology and products
- High-Quality Products: Like the companies mentioned above, Hanwha Q CELLS is also very determined about the quality of its products. Though it’s relatively a new company, the quality of their products and services have gained popularity all over the world in the last 10 years.
- Research and Development: With over 1,000 patents for solar technology and products, Hanwha Q CELLS has one of the finest R&D teams in the world right now.
- Global presence: Only a decade after its journey started, they already have a global presence in over 40 countries
- Financial Sustainability: Hanwha Q CELLS is consistently ranked among the top solar module manufacturers by volume. They have a market capitalization of over $1.5 billion.
Quality, innovation, and global expansion make Hanwha Q CELLS one of the most dynamic competitors in the industry. Without any second thoughts, you can trust their solar panels for your business or home.
In summary, the market for commercial solar panel systems is very dynamic and changing rapidly. We hope our article on the Top 5 Commercial Solar Panel Manufacturers to consider was helpful in your research to determine what to install for your business.
Regardless of which you choose, if quality, efficiency, durability, and affordability are all important factors to you, then you can’t go wrong with either of these five solar panel companies.
If you would like help choosing the best solar panels for your business, please feel free to reach out to our team. With over 20 years of experience in commercial solar installation in Arizona, we would love to share our wisdom with you and help you choose the best solar panels for your specific needs.