It should come as no surprise that solar isn’t just a trend. It’s the way of the future. Solar helps save the environment, and helps you save thousands on electric bills that you would’ve had to pay. It’s a win-win. However, It might come as a bit of a shock which celebrities have already made the switch. Check out the 5 celebrities most passionate about everyone switching to solar.
1. Brad Pitt – Edward Norton’s co-star in the movie “Fight Club”, Brad Pitt is also a Solar Neighbors supporter. Offscreen, Brad Pitt is known for his involvement in a number of philanthropic ventures, including rebuilding homes in New Orleans Lower 9th Ward.
2. Edward Norton – One of the biggest proponents of solar energy in all of Hollywood, Mr. Norton helped launch the Solar Neighbors Program. Anytime someone installs solar panels to their roof through this program, the program installs another for a family in a low-income neighborhood in South Los Angeles.
3. Leonardo DiCaprio- This multiple Oscar-winning movie star is very passionate about helping create a better future for our planet through renewable energy. In fact, Leonardo DiCaprio powered the set of the movie “Inception” with solar energy.
4. Danny DeVito – Given his starring role in the TV show “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia”, it should come as no huge surprise that Mr. DeVito is a big supporter of solar energy.
5. Scarlett Johansson- Not only does Scarlett Johansson save the world as Marvel’s Black Widow, she also believes in preserving the environment through solar. Recently, Scarlett signed up for the Solar Neighbors program.
Ready to join the list of celebrities?
By harvesting your own energy from the sun, you are creating clean energy for your entire household. This means no carbon emissions, and absolutely no guilt with keeping your house cool in the summer or warm in the winter. When you switch to solar through Watt Masters, you’re able to save the planet and do your part.