It should come as no surprise that solar isn’t just a trend. It’s the way of the future. Solar helps save the environment, and helps you save thousands on electric bills that you would’ve had to pay. It’s a win-win. However, It might come as a bit of a shock which celebrities have already made the switch. Check out the 5 celebrities most passionate about everyone switching to solar.
1. Brad Pitt – Edward Norton’s co-star in the movie “Fight Club”, Brad Pitt is also a Solar Neighbors supporter. Offscreen, Brad Pitt is known for his involvement in a number of philanthropic ventures, including rebuilding homes in New Orleans Lower 9th Ward.
2. Edward Norton – One of the biggest proponents of solar energy in all of Hollywood, Mr. Norton helped launch the Solar Neighbors Program. Anytime someone installs solar panels to their roof through this program, the program installs another for a family in a low-income neighborhood in South Los Angeles.
3. Leonardo DiCaprio- This multiple Oscar-winning movie star is very passionate about helping create a better future for our planet through renewable energy. In fact, Leonardo DiCaprio powered the set of the movie “Inception” with solar energy.
4. Danny DeVito – Given his starring role in the TV show “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia”, it should come as no huge surprise that Mr. DeVito is a big supporter of solar energy.
5. Scarlett Johansson- Not only does Scarlett Johansson save the world as Marvel’s Black Widow, she also believes in preserving the environment through solar. Recently, Scarlett signed up for the Solar Neighbors program.
Ready to join the list of celebrities?
By harvesting your own energy from the sun, you are creating clean energy for your entire household. This means no carbon emissions, and absolutely no guilt with keeping your house cool in the summer or warm in the winter. When you switch to solar through Watt Masters, you’re able to save the planet and do your part.
Some Other Celebrities
This Mass of a dissident has introduced a sun based cluster close to his home and has really stood in opposition to petroleum products as an energy source. Ruffalo features how his sun based energy framework can deliver an overabundance of clean energy. Through a net metering program in New York, he’s ready to get credits on his service bill and the overabundance energy is moved back to the power framework for his neighbors to utilize. A hero after our own hearts, Imprint Ruffalo is embracing a greener way of life on and behind the scenes.
- Edward Norton
Edward Norton collaborated with Brad Pitt to make the Sun oriented Neighbors Program in 2004. From that point forward, the entertainer has put sun powered chargers on his home, yet helped networks all around the U.S. turn out to be more manageable and make sun powered more available.
By empowering different superstars to go sun oriented, this program, couple, gives a sun powered energy framework to a low-pay family.
- Alicia Silverstone
Alicia Silverstone has discussed her ecologically forward way of life. She and her family eat a decent plant-based diet and use fertilizing the soil at home, yet additionally there’s a ton of care in the manner she’s made her home. Silverstone’s home was worked with recovered wood and is outfitted with classic pieces, yet think about what’s on top of this eco-accommodating dwelling? That’s right. Sunlight powered chargers!